Childhood diseases, 6th year
- All students should follow the "Teaching regulations" (links below).
- Classes are held:
- in the Department of Paediatrics, Haematology and Oncology (13 days),
- in the Department of Paediatrics, Allergology and Gastroenterology (5 days),
- in the Laboratory for Paediatric Endoscopy and Gastrointestinal Function Testing (1 day),
- in the Centre for Medical Simulations (1 day).
- The person responsible for didactics in the Dept. od Paediatrics, Haematology and Oncology is dr Robert Dębski, and in the Dept. of Paediatrics, Haematology and Oncology - dr. Alicja Salamon-Górna. Prof. Anna Szaflarska-Popławska is responsible for the classes in the Laboratory for Paediatric Endoscopy and Gastrointestinal Function Testing.
- In submenus you can find a general plan for each year. The most current schedule may be found on the information board on the 6th floor (at the front of Prof. Styczyński's office) or in your MS Teams group. A separate "team" is created in MS Teams for each group. Please, use MS Teams as a main way for exchanging information with teachers. Please, follow your team to be notified about the changes in the program.
- Generally, classes start at 8:30 am.
- For practical activities students are divided into subgroups. Part of practices take place in our outpatient clinics (on the ground floor).
- Please, have your white coats and leave your outer clothes in a cloakroom. Students should have their own stethoscopes, and a examination torch and a measure tape (at least one for each subgroup).
- Department's office - phone +48 52 585 4860, e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact with academic teachers - most preferably by e-mail or MS Teams chat
- Office hours of academic teachers - from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 14:00 (please, ask the secretary to call a teacher)
- Teaching regulations - general part
- Teaching regulations - appendix for the subject "Childhood diseases, 6th year"
- Syllabus for the subject "Childhood diseases, 6th year"
- Groups, dates and locations